Lax On, Rust Off
Welcome to the home of the 5th Annual Lax On, Rust Off Tournament! The tournament is being held at Episcopal High School on March 11th and it is the perfect opportunity to shake off the rust and sharpen your lacrosse skills before the spring season starts! This is also a GREAT opportunity to play full-field lacrosse as a team against similar competition without affecting your hometown league standings.
Open to: Middle School teams, THREE age divisions (*new for 2017*)
G78 (U15) Division - 12 teams max
G56 (U13) Division - 12 teams max
G34 (U11) Division - 12 teams max
-Format: Full Field Games. Each team guaranteed four 25-minute games, central horn, games played on artificial turf fields
-Game schedules to be announced.
-Play will begin at 8.00am and conclude no later than 5.30pm.
Where: Episcopal High School
1200 N. Quaker Lane
Alexandria, VA 22302
Cost: $45/player + $100 REFUNDABLE deposit (see below).
-Minimum team size is 15.
-Maximum team size is 24
-Cost includes t-shirt, field rental, umpire fees, and athletic trainer
***TEAM RESERVATIONS - CLICK HERE***
*If you plan to register a team, you are committed to having each player register using the LORO Registration, Payment & Waiver Link that will be provided to you. The link to this form will be sent to coaches and it is the coaches' responsibility that all participating players complete this registration form or the team will not be allowed to participate.
*A certified trainer will be on-site and a concession stand will be available throughout the day. Each team is to provide a matching team jersey/reversible pinnie for every player, and must field a fully equipped goalie. Field players must provide their own lacrosse stick, goggles, and mouth piece. All players should bring water.
The limited number of spots go fast, so act now to secure a spot for your Team!
- Teams will be accepted on a first come – first serve basis.
- An online Team Reservation and a $100 deposit is required to reserve your team’s spot in the tournament. Your deposit will be refunded after the tournament if at least 15 players have registered and your team has participated and NOT forfeited any games in the tournament.
- Teams not registered with 15 players by February 15th may forfeit their spot to a team from the waiting list.
- A $10.00 late fee will be assessed for each player registering after March 4th.
- All registration will be done online.
- When a Team Reservation is received, the team contact will be issued a registgration link to distribute and assist in the registration process for their team.
- Each team MUST have a minimum of 15 players and a maximum of 24. NO ROSTERS OVER 24 PLAYERS!
- Teams are to provide their own matching uniforms.
- Player fee includes tournament T-shirt, fields, certified trainers & officials.
- Players are responsible for bringing all required equipment. Goalies must have a NOCSAE certified helmet, shoulder pads, armpads, gloves, girdle/pelvic protection, sticks and mouthpiece. Field players must have NOCSAE certified goggles, stick and a mouthpiece.
- All teams will play FULL FIELD 12 on 12 games (4 attackers, 3 midfielders, 4 defenders, 1 goalie).
- Championship games will be played in all divisions.
- Each championship team will be provided with up to 24 tournament champion t-shirts.
- A Certified Athletic Trainer will be on-site throughout the day.